I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama of seven kids. Four are adults now, and living at various stages of life out of the house. Two of my adult daughters are getting married this year. Here's where I'll be hanging out my laundry, gaining perspective, and, down the road, have something to remember all the wooshing days.

Friday, March 10, 2017

aflutter with bride like things (NOT)

So the bride, who in most circumstances, would be doing a lot of bride like things right now, like - I don't know what.  Shopping for shoes, making hair appointments...

is doing nothing of the sort.  She's directing a play that opens next week.  If you live near me, you can come, too.  I, personally am going to opening night with my family.

So in some cases, pre-wedding busy-ness looks more like bossing actors around.

Directorzilla.  I'm guessing.

But it keeps the jitters away...


You can get your tickets HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment